Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Final Report on PLN

PLN


As an educator, I can honestly say that I am so glad to have found out what a PLN is. My Personal Learning Network is already growing because I've added the teachers from the blogs that I was assigned to comment on. I love having a PLN because it is such an advantage to be able to share and discuss different topics with each other. I love how so many teachers have their own blogs already and feel so open to share their opinions and ideas on almost anything you want to know. I think technology is crucial to have in the classroom and it really lets children learn by skill rather than text and pencil which is not as effective. I think by having a PLN it will help me as a teacher by having so many resources and being able to ask for help when I need it or even give advice when someone else needs it. I am so excited to bring my new knowledge into my classroom this fall. I will definitely keep my PLN updated each time I learn something new. I love keeping track of all the things I learn and what better way than having your own PLN!

No comments:

Post a Comment